Here are some of the links for more information and government rebates Dr David Mills showed in his talk earlier this month on reducing your household energy use.
- Power your home or business with Green Energy (this is Green Energy in addition to the MRET: mandatory renewable energy target).
ClimateSmart Home Service
- Popular scheme to help households save on the electricity bill and help the environment at the same time.
Solar Hot Water
- states based rebates are still available to switch to solar hot water and slash your power bill
BCC Ezygreen program
- what's available from the Brisbane City Council
Green Vehicle Guide
- provides mileage and air pollution rankings for all new cars on the road. Find the most fuel efficient cars on the road.