Queries: Drew Hutton – Phone: 0428 487 110
Human Health Impacts of Open-Cut Coal and Coal Seam Gas Mining
Venue: Abel Smith Lecture Theatre, The University of Queensland
Address: Blg 23, St Lucia Campus - Located at top of Campbell Rd
Public Forum: Thursday 17 March 2011 6-8pm
- Dr Dick van Steenis, UK physician, local govt advisor on public health impacts of coal mining.
- Assoc Prof Peter Dart, School of Agriculture and Food Sciences, UQ and ACF Council.
- Professor Jack Ng, UQ National Research Centre for Environmental Toxicology.
- Ms Peta Ashworth, CSIRO Qld Director Energy Transformed Flagship Program
- Prof Kerry Carrington, QUT Law Faculty and Head of Justice Program